Friday, December 23, 2005

Do I actually have a real life? Naaaah...

Yep, I know I haven't written much lately. I will at some point. I have post-it notes with blog post ideas and thoughts on them all over my desk. And essays to finish, but that's a whole different story.

That's the good thing about this blog, really: it's not a job. It's just here, for me, and for people to read if they want to, when I have something to say, and the time and patience to say it.

So, now I had five minutes and thought of fulfilling my fantasy of having actual people wondering why I haven't written anything for a while... I outdid myself just before this break, so I'm sure everyone will have something to read (it's in white font, so it's not directly printable for toilet reading usage, but hey... :P).

Anyways, I'll be around. I promised myself. This is cool.

No comments: